[gmx-users] High Pressure with Martini system

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 22:33:52 CEST 2014

Hi Ricardo,

You can also use insane to build an initial model of the
membrane+protein+solvent, and then solvate that system in a larger box. If
you then run with position restraints on the membrane and the protein, you
should be fine, being able to equilibrate the system, without distorting
the protein/membrane, while avoiding the abnormal pressures.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.