[gmx-users] NPT simulation stage

Swetha Srinivasan ssriniva at syr.edu
Sun Apr 27 17:25:28 CEST 2014

Hi Lemkul,

I am trying to simulate guanidium in water. My system contains 198 guanidium residues. But when I'm trying to use the grompp command ,I'm facing the problem of fudgeQQ, qi ,qj. I don't know what that means. I don't know how to rectify the error too. Plus if there are too many solvet molecules, how do I delete it ?

Thanks,

Swetha