[gmx-users] glucosidic angles

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Aug 1 19:03:14 CEST 2014

On 8/1/14, 9:26 AM, Cyrus Djahedi wrote:
> Hi. Im interested in creating an angle group for a characteristic glucosidic angle between two carbon atoms around a central oxygen atom that link glucose units in cellulose. I have simulated fibrils containing 320 of those bonds.

Is this a follow-up to the previous messages on this topic?  Have you resolved
anything based on previous suggestions?

All you need is an index group with your atom triplets in sequence and g_angle
does the rest.  You don't even necessarily have to generate it with make_ndx;
sometimes simple scripting is just as easy.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601
University of Maryland, Baltimore