[gmx-users] Graphene topology file

#SUKRITI GUPTA# SUKRITI002 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Mon Aug 4 17:10:55 CEST 2014

Hi gromacs users,

I was able to simulate graphene sheet in water. Now I want to simulate functionalised graphene sheet with -OH groups attached randomly to graphene sheet. I modified atomname2type.n2t file by adding oxygen and hydrogen groups to it. Following is my .n2t file:

C    opls_995    0      12.011  2    C  0.142  C 0.142
C    opls_996    0      12.011  3    C  0.142  C 0.142  C 0.142
C    opls_997    0      12.011  1    C  0.142
C    opls_998    0      12.011  4    C  0.142  C 0.142  C 0.142  O 0.143
OH  opls_154  -0.7    15.9994 2    C  0.143  HO 0.96
HO  opls_155   0.435  1.008   1    OH  0.96

But when I give following x2top command, I get error message :

g_x2top -f grap1.pdb -o graphene.top -name  GRA -nexcl 3 -pbc

Error:
Fatal error:
Could only find a forcefield type for 256 out of 456 atoms

Can anyone please let me know what can be creating the problem?

Thanks and Regards
Sukriti Gupta

Sukriti Gupta (Ms) | PhD Student | Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI at N) | Nanyang Technological University
N1.3-B4-14, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Tel: (65) 81164191 GMT+8h | Email:sukriti002 at e.ntu.edu.sg | Web:erian.ntu.edu.sg