[gmx-users] Why is there a NxN VdW [F] on a separate line?

Theodore Si sjyzhxw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 04:24:44 CEST 2014

Please compare the file 8.log
<https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=990FCE59E48164A4%212481&authkey=%21AI9ThbRY_7ZgAg8&ithint=file%2clog>
and 512.log
<https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=990FCE59E48164A4%212482&authkey=%21APLkizOBzXtPHxs&ithint=file%2clog>.Their
M E G A - F L O P S   A C C O U N T I N  part are different as 8.log has
no standalone NxN VdW [F] and NxN VdW [V&F]. 512.log has the following
lines.

NxN VdW [F]                             17.077648 563.562     0.0
NxN VdW [V&F]                            0.002592 0.111     0.0

Why the difference?

And the both have

  NxN Ewald Elec. + VdW [F]
  NxN Ewald Elec. + VdW [V&F]

Does  NxN Ewald Elec. + VdW [F] mean  NxN Ewald Elec.  and NxN VdW [F]?
If it is the case, why 512.log has both  NxN Ewald Elec. + VdW [F] and
NxN VdW [F]?