[gmx-users] New residue in FF does not bond to others.

Dawid das addiw7 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 6 21:44:50 CEST 2014

These are lines that cause trouble:

ERROR 1 [file mCherry7.top, line 18183]:
  No default U-B types

ERROR 2 [file mCherry7.top, line 18250]:
  No default U-B types

ERROR 3 [file mCherry7.top, line 25379]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 4 [file mCherry7.top, line 25380]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 5 [file mCherry7.top, line 25383]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 6 [file mCherry7.top, line 25386]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 7 [file mCherry7.top, line 25387]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 8 [file mCherry7.top, line 25388]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 9 [file mCherry7.top, line 25455]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 10 [file mCherry7.top, line 25457]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 11 [file mCherry7.top, line 25458]:
  No default Proper Dih. types

 Now in these files which I have already uploaded I have only added two
extra lines just above [ angles ] section of CH6 residue in aminoacids.rtp
(lines 1793 and 1794):
        MC3     +N      0.1345  154808.0
        MN1     -C      0.139   173594.2

I have not changed anything else in any other file.
Now the problem is that I have consecutive residues Phe65-CH6-Ser69. MN1
atom of CH6 is supposed to be bonded to C atom of Phe65. MC3 atom of CH6 is
supposed to be bonded to atom NH1 of Ser69. C atom of Phe65 is not supposed
to be bonded to NH1 atom of Ser69 but it is in my *top file. What other
files do you need?

Best wishes,

Dawid Grabarek