[gmx-users] Gromacs 5.0 installation

Dan Sponseller gromacs at danpeg.com
Thu Aug 7 16:40:29 CEST 2014

Hello. Just take the .tar.gz on a thumb drive to your new machine and install from that.

Note that this machine will already need to have all the prerequisites. If not, you will need to install those first:
cmake
gcc

Don’t forget fftw lapack and blas. You can use the ones built in gromacs with appropriate cmake flags but they are slow.

Dan
GMU