[gmx-users] Archaeal lipid packages for CHARMM36

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Aug 13 19:02:24 CEST 2014

On 8/13/14, 12:22 PM, Wainwright, Josh wrote:
> The lipid I'd like to use is called DPhPG, or officially 2,3-di-O-phytanyl-sn-glycero-1-phosphoryl-3'-sn-glycerol.

A similar lipid, PhPC, is already present in CHARMM36, so generating parameters
for your lipid should be fairly straightforward.  Check out the CHARMM force
field files (toppar_all36_lipid_bacterial.str in this case) and/or try ParamChem.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601
University of Maryland, Baltimore