[gmx-users] Coordinate file for charmm36 POPC

yashita thakur yashta.thakur at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 14:29:51 CEST 2014

Thank you Ariel for your reply.

How to know what should be the size of system.
Like it should be 30,000 or more. Then how to mention it.
secondly how to know how many lipid POPC should be added. In united-atom
Berger model from Peter Tieleman POPC number is 128.
Should I ass that much or more that that??

Can I use Peter's coordinate file deleting water and follow the same step
as mention in Justin A. Lemkul tutorial??

Thank you.

Warm Regards
Yashita Thakur
976-614-4219