[gmx-users] CHARMM36 sucrose?

Smith, Micholas D. smithmd at ornl.gov
Wed Aug 20 16:49:26 CEST 2014

Just wanted to post a quick update: The psf I had didn't have the linkage in it explicitly (it was relying on the patches we mentioned before). I ended up just swapping over to gromos53a6 instead and using the automated topology builder to run the simulation. I am still going to try to write something to take the psf and make a top with the linkage so I can use the charmm force-field, but that's now a side project.

Thanks again

-Micholas