[gmx-users] Interteting flooding results

Carsten Kutzner ckutzne at gwdg.de
Fri Aug 22 07:47:43 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 21 Aug 2014, at 23:27, Ricardo O. S. Soares <rsoares at fcfrp.usp.br> wrote:

> Dear users,
>
> could anyone give me some general guidelines or links to help me interpret the essential dynamics/flooding output xvg file from a flooding simulation?
That depends a bit on which Gromacs Version you are using. If you are using
a 4.6 or later version, look in the header of the .xvg file, there should be
a short explanation about what is written to each column of the file.
What columns are printed depend on what is switched on in your .edi file.

Best,
  Carsten