[gmx-users] DSSP

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 10:44:03 CEST 2014

Dear friend,
 I think the VMD can do it.
 Use vmd > extension > analysis > timeline .

It will give the residue with color distinguishing  which are in sec state
with timeframe.
But I dont know will it help in finding the percentage of sec. structure.
Try it and if u find it how to do, post it here so I will also know.

With best regards,
Rama david