[gmx-users] Missing Residues of PDB file

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:29:41 CEST 2014

Dear Neha,
    It is right as per my opinion. if the end residue is missing no issue.
join the ligand pdb and receptor pdb and use pdb2gmx directly .
 no need to do as per total process of Justin tutorial. As justin tutorial
is
for the non-amino acid residues.
    use properly the pdb2gmx command and see the output on screen carefully.

 With Best regards,
Rama david