[gmx-users] dssp_index file

Ahmet Yıldırım ahmedo047 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 20:10:01 CEST 2014

I am using Gromacs 4.5.5 and old dssp (not dssp 2.x). Dssp is exist in usr/local/bin/dssp. It is executable.

I dont have any error when I used the following command:
do_dssp -f traj.xtc -s topol.tpr
Select a group: 1 (protein)

But I get the error when I used the index file with do_dssp. The index file includes a helix. I think dssp doesnt do the analysis of a helix/betasheet/coil...?

Ahmet Yıldırım