[gmx-users] Coordinate file for charmm36 POPC

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Aug 26 14:11:14 CEST 2014

On 8/26/14, 4:50 AM, yashita thakur wrote:
> Thank you Justin for you help.
>
> But I am asking about  Peter C. Lai POPC lipid which is for charmm36 force
> field please see the link below
>
> http://cesium.hyperfine.info/~peter/gromacs/popc36/
>
> Not Peter Tieleman as mention in your tutorial as it is for united atom.
>
> Can I use Peter C. Lai POPC lipid ???

Yes, those parameters appear to match what we have in our force field files.

> Another question is if I want to reduce some lipid from Peter C. Lai lipid
> Its 238 POPC but if I want only 200 then what is the command??

Use genbox to set a (smaller) box size.  It may be difficult to know what the
exact dimensions should be, but fiddle with x and y until you get something
reasonable.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601