[gmx-users] coordinates don't match

Lalita Shaki lalitashaky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:13:43 CEST 2014

Hi Lovika,

If the coordinates do not match it usually means you have more molecules in
your pdb file than in the top. It will be easier to know which is the
problem if you tell us which is the system and how the top file look like.

Regards,

lalita

--
Lalita S. Uribe.
European Master in Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modeling.