[gmx-users] SSE4 → AVX2

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 12:58:53 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but if you want to see what CMake
has been told, you can inspect the value in the CMake cache. The easiest
way to do that is with (say)

ccmake ..

assuming that's been installed. You can also modify it in there, which some
people find easier. Otherwise, you can use

less CMakeCache.txt

from the build directory and search for the setting of interest, or more
efficiently

grep GMX_CPU_ACCELERATION CMakeCache.txt

again from the build directory.

Mark