[gmx-users] Cannot find "gmx_mpi" when installing gromacs 5.0

朱文鹏 jasonzhu925 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 16:10:11 CEST 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your response. But I can install gromacs 4.6.5 successfully
with the same permission.

I will still contact the administrator of the cluster. Do you have idea
what permissions I should ask them for if I need to install 5.0? Any files
or directories, or any permissions to execute files?

I don't think it is good for gromacs installation to access some parts
needing higher permissions. After all, most of users who need to install
gromacs onto cluster are not administrators.

Best,
Jason