[gmx-users] PMF curve in umbrella sampling

Mana Ib fullmeasure29 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 14:09:22 CEST 2014

Thankyou for your response. I spaced them at approx 0.05nm because at the
473rd configuration my ligand becomes solvated...and completely dissociated
from the protein and there is a jump in the COM distances. Would you
recommend running windows for configurations beyond 473 to get an accurate
PMF curve?

COM distances:

0    1.2500689
1    1.2390118