[gmx-users] read trr file

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:25:39 CET 2014

Hi Patrick,

Please find the code for reading TRR files attached. The neatest bit is
that it doesn't read the coordinates/velocities/forces for a frame, unless
you want them. That allows to do a quick indexing of frames first. The
offset argument to the TRR reader allows jumping to a specific (frame)
position.

If you have any issues or suggestions, please let me know. I'd also be
interested to hear about cool things that are achieved with the code :)

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.