[gmx-users] Segfault on energy minimization

Diego Muñoz G. diego.munoz.g at ug.uchile.cl
Fri Dec 12 20:05:20 CET 2014

Dear Gromacs users,
  I'm trying to launch a MD calculation involving silver atoms, but when I run the
energy minimization gromacs crashes into a Segmentation Fault. This is:
when I type:
mpirun -H nodo1 -np 8 gmx_mpi mdrun -deffnm solvent_test
y get this output: http://pastebin.com/JeNqVFgc[1]

I've tried rebuilding the topology file, reinstalling gromacs, and testing the same run on
another computer obtaining the same result.
Does anyone knows what could I have done wrong?

Im using Gromacs 5.0.2 with MPI support on Archlinux.
--
Diego Muñoz G
Departmento de Química

--------