[gmx-users] trjconv during transfer of .trr

Johnny Lu johnny.lu128 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 23:47:02 CET 2014

Hi.

Before the queue manager of the cluster finishes transferring the .trr file
to my homedirectory, if I start trjconv,
and trjconv finishes running (which takes about half an hour) after the
.trr file (6 GB) completes transferring to my home directory,

will the converted .trr contains as many ns as the original .trr?

I used trjconv to only get rid of the water in the .trr file.

Or... part of the .trr file will get chop off when i convert with trjconv?

Thank you for your help.