[gmx-users] Gromacs 5.0.4 released

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 21:39:56 CET 2014

Hi Gromacs users,

The official release of Gromacs 5.0.4 is available! It contains a bug fix
for an an issue we introduced in 5.0.3 while fixing another bug. Sorry
about that. Please see the link to the release notes below for more
details. There is also some minor fixes to reporting from mdrun and gmx
grompp. We encourage all users to upgrade their installations from earlier
5.0 releases.

You can find the code, manual, release notes, installation instructions and
test suite at the links below.

ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/gromacs/gromacs-5.0.4.tar.gz

ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/manual/manual-5.0.4.pdf

http://www.gromacs.org/About_Gromacs/Release_Notes/Versions_5.0.x#Release_notes_for_5.0.4

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Installation_Instructions_for_5.0

http://gerrit.gromacs.org/download/regressiontests-5.0.4.tar.gz

Happy simulating!