[gmx-users] Ions drifting

jani vinod genomejani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:57:50 CET 2014

Dear Justin and Tsjerk,
Thanks for suggestion . It seems to be visualization problem . Since when I
observed gro file generated at the end of   simulation appear to be normal .
I tried various option with pbc (whole followed by nojump) , pbc(mol -ur
compact), pbc (whole , clust , nojump) but none of this seems to be working
in my case.
I followed the gromacs page  where they mentioned how to deal pbc problem
but that also didn't help.
So is their any protocol for such system where we want to see interaction
of solvent with solute.

Thanks and regards
Vinod