[gmx-users] multiple GPU on multiple nodes

cyberjhon cyberjhon at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 00:06:54 CET 2014

Hi Szilard

Thanks for your answer but I think that I did not make myself clear enough

I am trying to use 2 GPUs, each one in a different node.
but it seems that gromacs only detects the one.

When I submit the job, I ask for two nodes, and the two nodes are being
given.
but the gromacs gpu version only is detecting one and one GPU.

Do you know any way to make that it detects both nodes and therefore both
GPUs ?

Thanks

John Michael