[gmx-users] AMBER99sb-ILDN - protonated C-terminus

Marieke Schor mschor at ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 4 11:16:21 CET 2014

Hi, I would like to test the effect of low pH on the stability of my
protein hexamer. For the neutral pH case I used the AMBER99sb-ILDN
forcefield but this appears not to have parameters to describe a
protonated C-terminus. I can only find one paper that uses
AMBER99sb-ILDN with protonated C-termini and this study used NAMD to
run the simulations. So far, I am having a hard time figuring out how
to convert these to GROMACS AMBER99sb-ILDN parameters. Could anyone
help me with either
1) how to convert these AMBER/NAMD parameters to a GROMACS compatible itp file
or
2) if someone has AMBER99sb-ILDN protonated C-termini itp that would
be even better.

Thanks a lot,
Marieke

--
Dr. Marieke Schor
Institute for Condensed Matter and Complex Systems

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.