[gmx-users] Protein - Ligand simulation

Aldo Segura asegurac666 at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Feb 11 20:48:32 CET 2014

You should take a look at this tutorial:

http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/umbrella/index.html

Best,

Aldo

Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Postdoctoral Fellow
Division of Experimental Hematology and Cancer Biology
Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7013, Cincinnati OH 45229
e-mail: Aldo.Segura-Cabrera at cchmc.org; aldosegura at gmail.com