[gmx-users] Water naming

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 12:10:30 CET 2014

Dear Sir,

For extracting specific waters involved in Hbond from the pdb I am using
a small script wherein i have to use the only information given in the index
file, generated from g_hbond, that is the atom number. so I am not clear
with it even now. Also the same problem is there with the residue numbering
of SOL in the, maximum is 9999 and the it restarts with 0.

I still did not get your suggestion sir, please excuse my ignorance.

Regards
kavya