[gmx-users] Water naming

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 12:19:39 CET 2014

Hi,

Probably because of this exact issue, GROMACS tools generally pay no
attention to the numbering of atoms and residues in coordinate files,
except to notice when those numbers change. The internal counters are
unrelated to the numbers in the file. So you can safely index residue
20000, etc. Try it with something simple and see for yourself! :-)

Mark