[gmx-users] Nonsymetric molecule across pbc

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:37:12 CET 2014

Thanks a lot!
Can you please give me a hint how to apply umbrella sampling to the system
of 4 nanotubes with pbc across xyz so that they infinite in length in z
coordinate and 2 of them placed with its half to the unit cell copied
across y coordinate...  I want to see PMF minima (equilibrium distance)
between their centre of mass... With 2 nanotubes that would be easy (your
tutorial) but with 4 of them? I am thinking of changing the distance
between and run windows but no clue which group setup as group0 and
group1...

I would appreciate your advise,

Steven