[gmx-users] Nonsymetric molecule across pbc

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 20:49:30 CET 2014

Thanks,

 The picture is confidential so I will send it to you in the separate msg.
The distance between all tubes e.g. is 10 nm at the picture (I will attach
polypeptides to them later on). So I want to run window at this distance...
Then decrease it every 0.2 nm so all distances will decrease between
them...(3 tubes COM makes always isosceles traingle). I need to pull all of
them somehow closer to each other with some constraints or distance
restrarints I think...to reaach 9.8 nm etc.  So I wish that the reaction
coordinate would be the distance between all of their surfaces. Do you know
what I mean? Or maybe build something easier...they all matter and will
have influence on the distance... hence no clue which one of them apply
with harmonic potential...

Steven