[gmx-users] aMD for Gromacs?

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:29:32 CET 2014

Thanks a lot for kind comments guys.

recently I found a PNAS paper using aMD to explore the process of GPCR
activation which take place at minisecond time scale:

http://www.pnas.org/content/110/27/10982

it seems that it can sample mini second events, but  cannot assign
proper sequential time for each frame. Probably this is also a weakness
of metadynamics? I am just wondering is it possible to figure out the
sequence of each conformation take place in either methods?

thanks

Albert