[gmx-users] electrical potential using Gromacs

Andrew DeYoung adeyoung at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Jan 5 22:05:02 CET 2014

Hi Fereshte,

I used PME.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: Fereshte Taherian [mailto:tabasi at csi.tu-darmstadt.de]
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2014 5:29 PM
To: Andrew DeYoung
Subject: RE: electrical potential using Gromacs

Hi Andrew,

Many Thanks for your reply. I am checking my system based on your
suggestion.
just one additional question, could you please let me know how did you
calculate the coulombic interaction in your system, with PME or the
other methods?

Thanks again,
Fereshte

(http://gromacs.5086.x6.nabble.com/Pseudo-2-D-Ewald-Summation-and-Slab-Geome