[gmx-users] errors with charmm36 ?

Manu Vajpai manuvajpai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:53:18 CET 2014

Hi,

Check your position restraints defined in the itp/top file for the lipid
molecules and if they correctly reflect the keywords in the MDP file.

One reason for the second warning might be that the order of appearance of
your lipids and other atoms is not the same between the top and the
PDB/GRO. You can try using grep to arrange the lipids, water and, if exist,
protein atoms in the same order as the PDB. Then perform residue
renumbering by using resnr with editconf to get a new rearranged and
renumbered coordinate file. This should fix the error.

Regards,
Manu Vajpai