[gmx-users] Tables for user-defined potentials

rankinb rankinb at purdue.edu
Sun Jan 19 01:57:08 CET 2014

What are the formatting requirements for tables to be used as user-defined
potentials?  I found the example tables, but cannot find the details in the
manual.  It would be useful to have the requirements so I can save the
tables in the correct format when generated.  Otherwise, does anyone have
any ideas as to how to easily generate the tables in the right format?

Thanks.

Blake Rankin
Purdue University
Department of Chemistry