[gmx-users] Question Re. KALP-15 in DPPC tutorial

jhosamelly ducut_melsarose at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 04:44:53 CET 2014

""
"Non-bonded interactions involving atom type HW are also present; since
these
are all zero you can delete these lines as well, or otherwise rename HW as H
be consistent with the GROMOS96 53A6 naming convention. If you do not rename
these lines or remove them, grompp will later fail with a fatal error."

-Justin
""
Yes I deleted that already. I got that fatal error.