[gmx-users] Pull code vs. manual pull for umbrella sampling

shivangi nangia shivangi.nangia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 21:49:57 CET 2014

Hello,

As I had explained earlier, I have done MD at varied protein bi-layer
distances.

I now want to create a probability distribution histogram along the
reaction coordinate I generated by varying the distances.

I know I can concatenate various .trr files I have from various MD runs
with different initial starting configurations.

Is there a way to obtain the probability distribution histogram.

Kindly help.

Thanks,
sxn

Shivangi Nangia, Ph. D