[gmx-users] How to visualize the Free Energy Landscape file generated by g_sham

Monoj Mon Kalita mon.123chem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 03:32:54 CET 2014

Dear Gromacs user,

I have used the g_sham method to generate free-energy-landscape.xpm file.
To do that I have followed this website

http://nmr.chem.uu.nl/~adrien/course/molmod/analysis2.html

Now my problem is how to plot RMSD, radius of gyration and free energy in a
single file . I can have a plot of Rg and RMSD in 2D, but unable to plot
Rg, RMSD and Free energy value in a single file as they have shown in the
website. I have used the mathematica software version 9 and have used the
notepad given by the website. When I execute the program it doesn't show
any output. Is there any other way to have a nice plot of Rg, RMSD and Free
energy together in a single polt? Have a nice day.

--

 With Regards
Monoj Mon Kalita
mon.123chem at gmail.com