[gmx-users] hydrogen bond analysis

sunyeping sunyeping at aliyun.com
Mon Jun 2 04:25:28 CEST 2014

Dear all
I wish to analyze hydrogen bonds in a gromacs MD trajectories with g_hbond. I want to get information about the life time of individual hbonds between the receptor and ligand in the structure through the trajector. in the output log file of g_hbond command, I can find the list of individual hbonds. But by using what option can I get the life time of each of these hbonds? I cannot the -life option provides a list as following:
10.000   2.399e-02   2.399e-01
  30.000   8.837e-03   2.651e-01
  50.000   4.897e-03   2.448e-01
  70.000   2.525e-03   1.767e-01
  90.000   2.219e-03   1.997e-01
 110.000   1.760e-03   1.936e-01
 130.000   1.033e-03   1.343e-01
 150.000   7.651e-04   1.148e-01...........But I don't know what does these mean. Could you help me with that?
Yeping Sun
Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences