[gmx-users] Inserting aquaporin-1 in a bilayer with multiple lipids

Melsa Rose Ducut ducut_melsarose at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 17:57:55 CEST 2014

Thank for you replies Tom and Justin. I really appreciate it.

Tom, May I know the method they used to insert the protein? I can't see the full paper of the publication you shared.

Justin, I still wasn't able to use the script you sent me. I'm still trying though. Thank you for that. This is the command I'm using

perl inflategro.pl system.gro 4 DPPC DOPC DLPC DSPC system_inflated.gro 5 area.dat

and then this is the result

Reading.....
Scaling lipids....
There are 0 lipids...
Illegal division by zero at inflategro.pl line 298.

(I changed the file name to inflategro.pl)

-Melsa