[gmx-users] Problem in energy minimization and further dynamics probably for atomic clashes

sucharita dey sucharita.dey at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 12:47:03 CEST 2014

Thanks Justin. The OGA topology is now OK. But still the problem with the
FE ion persists (very high force on it) during the minimization.
Yes, I want to link the FE with its co-ordination atoms by simple harmonic
(bond type 6), can you please tell what will be the value for kb (the force
constant)?