[gmx-users] Out of Disk Space

Christopher Neale chris.neale at alum.utoronto.ca
Tue Mar 4 16:00:01 CET 2014

It could be a quota issue (there is free space, but your group has used its entire allocation). Also, file systems often have limits not only on the total amount of space, but also on the total number of files that a group is allowed to create. Talk to your system administrator. There is likely a special command that you can run to find the relevant information (e.g., quota, diskUsage, prquota, etc... these are usually scripts written by your administrators so the name could in theory be anything).

Chris.