[gmx-users] PEG residue

dan42 danpeg at comcast.net
Tue Mar 18 00:06:17 CET 2014

I am new to GROMACS. I am trying to use pdb2gmx to create a topology for PEG
(O-C-C)n with only H on one terminal and OH on the other. I know that I need
to add a residue entry to the forcefield for example to aminoacids.rtp in
the gromos54a7.ff folder. However, I do not know how to construct the
residue entry. I do know the format but I do not know what values to enter
for bonds, angles, dihedrals ect. Can anyone help me?