[gmx-users] Double parameters

Josip Lovrić josip7lovric at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 15:29:03 CET 2014

Thank you, my system is not water, protein and ions. I have just mention
them for example.
My system is palmitic acid on NaCl surface, with water around. Problem is
that I want use different
set of palmitic acid charges actually for interaction between palmitic
acid-NaCl and palmitic acid-water. I supposed that is not possible but
thank you for confirmation.

Josip