[gmx-users] Error: illegal instruction (core dumped)

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Mar 23 23:44:48 CET 2014

On 3/23/14, 11:57 AM, ooker wrote:
> sorry for spamming, but I need to up this thread. I'll delete this after
> someone answer. Sorry.

You'll need to provide exact details of your hardware and your exact cmake
command, otherwise there's nothing productive to suggest.  The build machinery
is good at picking the correct optimization type, so the only real issue is if
you're selecting an optimization that is not supported.

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601
University of Maryland, Baltimore