[gmx-users] Error: illegal instruction (core dumped)

ooker ganuongphap at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 10:32:59 CET 2014

@Mark Abraham: I have received your email but because I don't see it on the
thread so I think you deleted your answer. Sorry about that. I'm still new
with the mail list. Anyway, I have already deleted the build folder and
make a fresh install but it doesn't solve.

@Justin Lemkul: my machine is Intel Pentium P6200 (2.13 GHz, 3 MB L3
cache). Any cmake command leads to the same error. So if you want a
specific command, let's use the simplist one:* cmake ..*

I know that I optimized it wrong, but how can I fix that?