[gmx-users] Error: illegal instruction (core dumped)

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:05:02 CET 2014

I can't delete a post. This is a mailing list, not a forum (even if you are
reading on some half-broken nabble setup, or something).

A plain

cmake ..

from an empty build tree is designed to just work if you then run mdrun on
the same machine. If it doesn't, that's an error we want to fix, but as
Justin says we'll need a lot more information about your compiler and
hardware.

Mark