[gmx-users] changing the viscosity of water in a simulation

soumadwip ghosh soumadwipghosh at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 10:59:38 CEST 2014

Hello,

      I am a newbie to MD simulation. We are working in the direction of
finding the molecular origin of internal friction of protein folding. For
this we have to run folding simulations at different solvent viscosity and
plot protein reconfiguration time against solvent viscosity. Currently, we
have been using TIP3P water molecules for simulations run on GROMACS 4.5.6.
I wwill be highly grateful if someone tells me how to change the viscosity
of water.

Best,
Soumadwip.