[gmx-users] Reminder about Gromacs user survey

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 14:00:14 CEST 2014

Dear Gromacs users/developers,

I'd like to remind you about the currently running Gromacs feature and user
survey Mark Abraham emailed out last week. The survey can be found at:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BD63LRP

We've had a lot of great feedback so far, but would love to hear your
thoughts and opinions as well!

Those filling out the survey will be eligible for the previously detailed
random drawing of two $50 Amazon gift certificates.  Due to Labor Day
weekend in the US cutting the beginning of this week short, we will extend
the original eligibility deadline from 11:59 p.m. GMT tonight (September
2nd) until 11:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time tomorrow, Wednesday, September
3rd.

Best,