[gmx-users] g-select failed

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:17:11 CEST 2014

Hello Teemu:

thanks a lot for such helpful advices.

It works now. If I would like to select protein and z>80, I use
following select.dat file:

"up" protein and z>80;
"down" protein and z<80;

but it failed with messages:

   In command-line option -sf
     Error in parsing selections from file 'select.dat'
       syntax error
       invalid selection '"up" protein and z>80'

do you have any idea how to add additional options?

thx again

Albert